10.17.2007

Goodbye to a familiar friend

While inspecting my basement for excess clutter this week, I noticed two big items that have not moved in quite some time—the double strollers. I have two left. (That's right, this household has seen a total of four double strollers.) One is a double umbrella stroller, and the other is a DuoGlider handed down from a neighbor. The umbrella stroller actually had cobwebs on it, and the DuoGlider just pissed me off so much on our last zoo visit that I decided it was time for it to go. I posted the listing on my mom’s group site and had several instant notes from moms ready to take them off my hands. The first was picked up today and the last will go this weekend. It's a bit strange not having something to strap my kids into at the same time. It is good to be free of these contraptions. It was a bitter-sweet parting.

I am now left with only two single strollers. I shall never part with my Mountain Buggy Urban.

1 comment:

kim said...

Thanks soooo much for your tip - we might be inheriting that Sit-n-Stand after all! You rock!