1.02.2008

Happy New Year!

Our household is struggling this week and it's only the second day of the new year. So far we've had my husband leave for China for 10 days, my glass cassarole dish explode all over my kitchen (took me a full hour to clean up the glass), decided that my head cold turned into sinus infection (ah, but now at least I have the drugs), oh, and I was pulled over by a cop for not completely stopping at a stop sign. Yes, I did! The upside to this is my kids FINALLY understand and comforted me while I cried my way out of the ticket. Oh, have I no shame? They let me crash on the couch and "be sick" for once. Alex even told Anna to leave me alone because I was sick.

Tomorrow has to be better, right?

1 comment:

kim said...

Here's hoping that things start to look up for you asap! *hugs*