12.22.2007

Christmas blessings

Every year, I like reflecting on all I have been blessed with during the year and this year I have many Christmas blessings and things to be thankful for:

1. How lucky to be able to spend Christmas with both my parents and my inlaws. It's fun for the kids to see both sets of grandparents.

2. I feel blessed that my mother is doing better this month and hopefully something miraculous will come about in the new year. She has one more chemo treatment and then will be granted a three-month reprieve.

3. I am blessed that my children have finally come around to liking each other and will often play on their own.

4. My husband has taken some time off during the days leading up to Christmas and all next week so we will all be able to spend time as a family.

5. Lastly, a book agent has found our book idea interesting, and we plan to sign a contract with her this next week. And, hopefully, in two months or so, we will have a book deal. How cool is that??

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments: