1.22.2008

Such a Princess

When did my daughter get to be so 'independent' and so.....princess like? Did I do this to her? Please let this be a phase.

Last night before bed while I sang her the routine "Moon, Moon, Moon," she told me,"You not sing the song right. Sing it like this." Who knew that a mother's voice wasn't good enough for her little one before bed. And at in the middle of the night, when I got up to put the covers back on, she told me the same thing. Sorry if my voice is a bit hoarse at 4:30 a.m.!

This morning, she insisted on wearing the outfit in this picture. I managed to at least talk her into the tights since it is 25 degrees here.

I won't mention the fight we had about the cereal this morning because it wasn't "big enough" or about the sandwich at lunch that WAS exactly as she asked for it.

There was some yelling and tears from both of us today. But before her nap she said, "Mommy, don't yell at me anymore. Can you kiss me?" Apparently that's all it took. Little girls.....what do I have in store for me in 10 more years?

1 comment:

kim said...

Aren't little girls fun? Btw, she's got great fashion sense! ;-)