1.09.2009

New Year's Resolutions

I guess I need to do the token New Year's post. I typically do not make resolutions because I don't keep them. It's just easier that way. I tend to not follow through on lots of things, as a general rule.

But this year I want to focus on a few things:

1) I want to become more organized. Our teeny house is growing tinier everyday it feels. So we've taken measures before the new year to sort and purge. I want to continue on with this.

2) I want to continue with my current workout schedule. I'm managing the gym 4-5 times a week. I want to continue with this because it is making me feel great and less stressed.

3) I want to spend more one-on-one time with my kids and more quality time with my husband.

4) I need to get my resume ready. It's time to head back to work.

No comments: